Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Back from the hospital and surprise surprise they didn't find anything!

Will have to wait now until March to see my GP to see if there is another way we can go. I just want it over one way or another, even if they give it a name would probably make me feel better, just so I know I am not crazy!